Founded in 1983, The Compassion Pregnancy Center and Clinic is a locally organized and funded outreach. We provide a variety of free services and programs to meet the needs of our clients and of the community.
Our Free and Confidential Services Include:
- Free pregnancy testing
- Ultrasound & pregnancy verification
- Referrals to resources and agencies that can help
- Confidential counseling
- Education about pregnancy, abortion and alternatives
- Outreach to families of pregnant teens
- Through our Rachel’s closet program you can receive maternity clothing, diapers, formula, and baby clothing
- Post abortion counseling
- Pregnancy & fetal development information…more
- Counseling for sexuality and relationship issues…more
- Support services, including referrals for housing, childbirth classes and future medical assistance
All services are free and confidential.
We do not provide or refer for abortions.
Call our helpline: 831-373-8535
Here are some links to other sites that we hope you will find useful:
- DNA Diagnostic Center: Information about DNA Paternity testing
- The Medical Institute for Sexual Health
- Pregnancy Centers Online: Nationwide Search Center
- Post Abortion Healing
- Pregnant And Scared / Care Net: A non-profit organization that supports a network of over 600 pregnancy centers across the United States and Canada.
For new parents:
- Baby Slumber: Helping your baby sleep longer and sounder.
- La Leche League International: Breastfeeding information
These web site links are listed as a convenience to our visitors. If you use these links, we take no responsibility and give no guarantees, warranties or representations, implied or otherwise, for the content or accuracy of any third-party sites.